1. "BUNNIBG" Ltd. is a Bulgarian commercial company, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registration Agency under EIK 205906033 with headquarters and management address in the city of Sofia, 1 Tsar Samuil Street,
and personal data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
2. "BUNNIBG" OOD collects and processes the following personal data for users:
- Three names
- Data when paying for purchased items (Account number, etc.)
- Data from your profile for accessing www.bunny.bg – username, order history, delivery address, company data (if a merchant profile is registered)
3. Data generated during the processing of orders and the sale of goods:
- Location data
- Data on the final electronic communication device used, device type, operating system used, IP address
- Video recording when visiting the shops
- IP address when visiting the website www.bunny.bg
- Data about your preferred goods and services
4. Purpose of personal data processing;
- Sale of goods
- Save customer history to analyze orders and offer a better assortment.
- Preparation of sales reports
- Help with account creation, forgotten password, inquiries, invoices.
5. Companies and organizations that have access to and process your personal data
based on a contract with BUNNYBG OOD.
- Courier companies when fulfilling orders from our customers for the delivery of goods
and documents related to the purchase of goods
- Banks serving bank payments when ordering goods
- Persons performing consulting services in various fields.
- Software companies providing software programs and services
- State bodies
6. Personal data retention period
- Personal data processed for trading and reference purposes are stored for a period of time that depends on the purposes of the processing.
- The personal data that are processed when issuing accounting documents are stored according to the legal terms
7. Rights related to the processing of your personal data
- Right to information
• Information about your collected data and the purposes of its processing.
-Right of access
• The persons whose data are processed have the right to access their personal data at any time, and for this purpose it is necessary to send a request to the company's email address.
-Right to rectification
•The data subject has the right to request the controller to correct inaccurate personal data relating to him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by adding a declaration.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
• The data subject has the right to request the controller to delete the personal data related to him without undue delay, and the controller has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing
• The data subject has the right to request from the administrator restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability
• The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom personal data provided.
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making
•The data subject has the right, at any time and on grounds related to his particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him, which is based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) , including profiling based on said provisions. The administrator shall terminate the processing of personal data unless he proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
1. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files that a website can save on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a page or website.
- The cookie is self-generated and does not contain any malware, nor does it access the information from the user's physical device.
- Cookies have different functions, they remember your username and preferences.
2. What types of cookies does the site use?
- Google Analytics, to obtain information Google Analytics uses different cookies. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.
- Necessary, these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of a website and for its features used by the user, such as preferences, etc.
- Functional, these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website
- "Cookies" may contain arbitrary information chosen by the server and are used to maintain the state of HTTP transactions that are otherwise "stateless". They are usually used to authenticate the identity of a registered user of a website as part of the login process or initial registration on the site. Thus, the user is not required to enter a new username and password each time they access this site.
-Cookies are also used to maintain a "shopping basket" of selected goods to buy from a site during a session, to personalize the site (presenting different pages to different users).
4. Do cookies contain personal data?
- Cookies do not require personal information to be used. Most often, they do not identify the Internet user.
5. Deleting cookies
- By default, applications used to access web pages allow cookies to be saved.
- This setting can be changed so that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser, or the user is informed whenever cookies want to be saved on the computer. Information about the settings and how to manage cookies can be found in an application or web browser that the user uses.
6. Settings management for the most frequently used web browsers can be found at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox