1. BUNNIBG Ltd.
is a Bulgarian commercial company registered in the Commercial Register of the
Registry Agency under UIC 205906033 with registered office and address of
management in Sofia, 1, Tsar Samuil Str. personal data (LPPD).
2. BUNNIBG Ltd. collects and processes the following personal data for the users:
- Three names
- Payment details for purchased items (Account number, etc.)
- Data from your account for accessing www.bunny.bg - username, order history, delivery address, business information (if merchant profile is registered)
3. Data generated from the processing of orders and the sale of goods:
- Location data
- Details of end electronic communications device used, device type, operating system used, IP address
- Video on shopping
- IP address when visiting the website www.bunny.bg
- Details of your favorite goods and services
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data;
- Selling goods
- Save customer history for order analysis and offer a better range.
- Preparation of sales reports
- Assistance in creating an account, forgotten password, references, invoices.
5. Companies and organizations that access and process your personal data on the basis of a contract with BUNNIBG Ltd.
- Courier companies when executing orders from our customers for the delivery of goods and documents related to the purchase of goods
- Banks servicing bank payments when ordering goods
- Consultants in various fields.
- Software companies providing software programs and services
- Government bodies
6. Deadline for personal data stored
- Personal data processed for trading and records are stored for a period of time that depends on the purpose of the processing.
- Personal data that are processed when issuing accounting documents are stored in accordance with legal deadlines
7. Rights related to the processing of your personal data
- Right to information
• Information about your data collected and the purpose of its processing.
-Right of access
• Persons whose data are processed have the right to access their personal data at any time by requesting to send an email to the company.
-Right to correct
• The data subject has the right to ask the controller to correct inaccurate personal data related to him without undue delay. Given the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by the addition of a declaration.
- Right to be deleted (right to be forgotten)
• The data subject has the right to request the controller to delete the personal data related to him without undue delay, and the controller has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay.
- Right to restrict processing
• The data subject has the right to request the controller to limit processing.
- Data portability
• The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him which he has provided to the administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller whom personal data are provided.
- Right of objection and automated decision making
• The data subject is entitled, at any time and on grounds relating to his particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to him, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) , including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall suspend the processing of personal data unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
1. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files that a website can save to your computer tablet or phone when you visit a page or website.
- The cookie is self-generated and does not contain malware, nor is access to information from the user's physical device.
- Cookies have different functions, they remember your username and preferences.
2. What types
of cookies does the site use?
- Google Analytics uses a variety of cookies to retrieve Google Analytics information. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.
- Necessary, these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and for its capabilities used by the user, such as preferences and more.
- Functional, these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website
- Cookies may contain arbitrary information selected by the server and used to maintain the status of HTTP transactions, which are otherwise 'out of order'. They are usually used to authenticate the registered user of a website as part of the process of logging in or first logging in to the site. This does not require the user to re-enter their username and password each time they access this site.
-Cooks are also used to maintain a "shopping cart" for select items to buy from a site during one session, to personalize the site (presenting different pages to different users).
4. Do cookies contain personal information?
- Cookies do not require personally identifiable information to be used. Most often they do not identify the identity of the Internet user.
5. Deleting cookies
- By default, apps used to access web pages allow cookies to be saved.
- This setting can be modified to prevent automatic cookie management from being blocked by the web browser or the user to receive information whenever cookies are stored on the computer. Information about the settings and how cookies are managed can be found in an application or web browser that the user uses.
6. You can find the settings for the most commonly used web browsers at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox