Terms and conditions
Dear Customers, Please, before using the online store www.bunny.bg to get acquainted with our GENERAL TERMS, as they have the power of contract between us.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions under which BUNNIBG Ltd. provides services to its CONSUMERS through the online store www.bunny.bg. These CONDITIONS bind all USERS. By confirming (ticking) the "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" checkbox and clicking the "Confirm" button in the "Create Profile" section, the USER agrees, fully accepts and agrees to abide
by these Terms and Conditions.
BUNNIBG Ltd. is a Bulgarian trading company, entered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under UIC 205906033 with registered office and address of management,
Sofia, 1 Tsar Samuil Str., Which provides through its website, information resources and services, subject of these Terms.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms should be understood in the following sense:
Website - A Website is a separate site on the Global Internet Network, accessible through its Unified URL (HTTP), HTTPS, or other standardized protocol, and containing files, programs, text, sound, images, images, or other materials and resources.
Consumer - any natural person who acquires goods or services that are not intended for carrying out a commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under this Act, acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity.
Personal data - information about an individual that reveals his or her physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or social identity.
Goods - movable tangible property, with the exception of items sold under enforcement or through other measures by bodies authorized by law, as well as items abandoned or confiscated in favor of the state, declared for sale by government bodies. Goods are also water, gas and electricity when offered for sale, packed in a limited volume or in a fixed quantity.
Sales contract - a contract under which the trader transfers or undertakes to transfer the ownership of the goods to the consumer and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay the price for them, including contracts having as their object both goods and services.
Consumer Dispute Resolution Procedure - a procedure for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes that meets the requirements of this law and is carried out by a consumer dispute resolution body.
1. On the Site the Consumers have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the sale of the goods offered by the Merchant.
2. The users use the website interface to enter into contracts with the Merchant for the goods offered.
2.1. The contract for the sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by the Merchant
2.2. In the absence of any goods, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the order.
2.3. After selecting one or more goods offered on the Merchant's website, the User must add the goods to their list of goods for purchase.
2.4. It is necessary for the User to provide the details of the delivery and to choose the method and time of payment of the price, after which to confirm the order through the site interface.
2.5. When placing an order, the User receives an email confirmation that his / her order has been accepted.
3. The Trader has the right to refuse to conclude a contract with an incorrect User.
3.1. The Merchant shall have the right to treat a User as incorrect in cases where:
there is a breach by the User of the General Terms and Conditions;
the arrogant or arrogant attitude towards the Merchant's representatives has been established;
systemic abuses have been identified by the User against the Merchant.
4. The prices of the goods offered shall be those indicated on the Merchant's website at the time of placing the order, except in cases of obvious error.
4.1. The prices of the goods are final, and they are not subject to VAT until reaching the time of registration of the company under (Article 96, paragraph 1 of the VAT Act).
5. The trader reserves the right to change the prices of the goods offered on the site at any time and without notice, such changes will not affect the orders already made.
6. The Merchant may provide discounts on the goods offered on the site in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation and rules set by the Merchant. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts, provided individually, on a random basis or as a result of participating in a competition or client survey).
6.1. Different types of discounts cannot be combined when ordering and buying the same product.
7. When the Consumer returns the goods with the right to a refund for whatever reason, the price subject to the refund shall be reduced by the value of the discount received on the goods and only the amount actually paid shall be refundable.
8. The consumer may pay the price of the goods ordered by using one of the options listed on the website. Payment is possible on the Site by the following methods:
Cash on Delivery
with a credit or debit card
9. If the User chooses the option of delivery by courier and payment by cash payment, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the delivery price of the courier upon receipt of the goods.
10. If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
11. The Merchant shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is unavailable or otherwise inoperative for reasons that cannot be attributed to the Merchant's fault.
Cancellation and replacement
12. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party.
13. In order to exercise its right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify the Merchant of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individually identifying the goods which he wishes to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery completed, but not only: content and value of the order, data of the person making the order, data of the person accepting the delivery, and date of delivery.
14. The trader shall publish on his website a form for exercising the right of withdrawal.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Merchant shall provide the consumer with the option of completing and submitting electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In such cases, the Merchant shall immediately send to the consumer a confirmation that he has received his refusal in durable medium.
16. The User is obliged to return the goods for his own account, together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, by handing them over to the Merchant or to the person authorized by the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the User exercised his right. of cancellation of the contract.
17. On return the goods must be in their original packaging, without any trace of use or distortion of the trade.
18. The merchant has the right to defer repayment of the payments until the goods have been received back or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, whichever is the earlier.
19. In the event that the Consumer fails to fulfill his obligation to return the goods without notifying the Merchant of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn his statement for exercising the cancellation of the contract.
20. Where the Contractor has incurred expenses in connection with the performance of the contract and the User withdraws from the contract, the Trader shall have the right to withhold the respective amount for the expenses incurred or to demand their payment.
21. The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract are:
for the supply of sealed goods which have been printed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection
22. The Merchant reimburses to the User the price paid by him for the returned goods.
Guarantees and claims
23. The consumer is entitled to claim for any non-conformity of the goods or services with the contract / order, when after the delivery, non-conformities with the contract of sale have been detected.
24. The merchant is not responsible for the color difference due to the natural color reproduction of the different monitor models.
25. The trader is not responsible for a difference of up to 2 cm.
26. The trader is not responsible for the natural wear and tear of the goods.
27. Any non-conformity of a consumer product with the sales contract, which manifests itself within 6 months after the delivery of the goods, shall be presumed to have existed on delivery, unless it is proved that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or the nature of the non-compliance.
28. The consumer cannot dispute the conformity of the consumer product with the contract of sale when:
at the conclusion of the contract he knew or could not have been unaware of the non-compliance;
the discrepancy is due to materials provided by the user.
29. The consumer is entitled to make a claim for the product or service, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the merchant has provided a commercial guarantee for the product or service.
30. Where the satisfaction of the claim is made by replacing the goods with another, as agreed, the Merchant shall retain to the consumer the original warranty conditions.
31. Upon filing a claim, the consumer may claim a refund of the amount paid, replacement of the goods with another corresponding to the contract, or deduction from the price.
32. The complaint shall be submitted verbally to the Merchant's telephone number or in writing, by the specified email, by post or filed to the company address. The merchant provides access to a claim form on his site.
33. When filing a claim, the user shall indicate the subject of the claim, his preferred method of satisfying the claim, the amount of the claim claimed, and the address, telephone number and email for contact.
34. When filing a complaint, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
cash receipt or invoice;
protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods with the contract;
other documents establishing the claim by reason and size.
35. Claims for consumer goods may be filed within two years of delivery of the goods, but not later than two months after the finding of non-compliance with the contract.
36. The time limit shall be suspended for the time necessary to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
37. If the Merchant has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods and the warranty period is longer than the deadlines for filing the claim under para. 1, the claim may be lodged until the expiry of the commercial guarantee.
38. Filing a complaint is not a bar to a claim.
39. The trader maintains a register of claims. A document is sent to the User at the email he / she has specified, stating the claim number from the register and the type of goods.
40. When the Merchant satisfies the claim, he issues an act on it, which is made in two copies, and obligatory provides one copy to the User
41. The merchant upon reasonable claim shall bring the goods in compliance with the contract of sale within one month from the filing of the claim by the User.
41.1. If the goods have not been repaired after the expiry of the period referred to in the previous paragraph, the User shall have the right to cancel the contract and to recover the sum paid to him or to request a reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to Art. 114 of the LPP.
41.2. Alignment of the Consumer Product with the Sales Contract is free of charge to the Consumer. It owes no expense to the shipment of consumer goods or materials and labor associated with its repair and does not incur significant inconvenience.
42. In case of non-conformity of the consumer goods with the sales contract and when the User is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim, he has the right to choose from one of the following options:
cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the amount paid by him
43. The consumer may not claim a refund or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the user's claim.
44. The trader is obliged to satisfy the request for cancellation of the contract and to recover the amount paid by the consumer when, after having satisfied three claims of the consumer by repairing the same product, within the warranty period, there is a subsequent occurrence of non-conformity of the goods with the sales contract.
45. The consumer cannot claim the termination of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
46. Intellectual property rights over all materials and resources available on the Merchant's website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, which belong to the Merchant or the designated assignee. of the Merchant, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
47. When copying or reproducing information beyond the admissible, as well as in any other infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Merchant's resources, the Merchant shall have the right to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
48. Unless expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose information resources published on the Merchant's website.
49. The Merchant undertakes to take due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
50. The trader reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. The merchant has the right, but not the obligation, to remove information resources and materials published on his site at his own discretion.
Termination and termination of the contract
51. The Merchant shall have the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the Contract, if it finds that the provided services are being used in violation of the present General Terms, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
52. Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall also terminate upon termination of the Merchant's activity or termination of the maintenance of its Website.
53. Except in the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of default on the contract.
54. The written form of the contract shall be considered complied with by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in or selected by the User or ticking the box (check box) on the website, etc. . similar, insofar as the statement is technically recorded in such a way that it can be reproduced.
55. The parties declare that, if any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove invalid, this will not invalidate the whole contract or other parts of it. The invalid clause will be superseded by the statutory rules of law or established practice.
Amendment to the General Terms and Conditions
56. The Merchant agrees to notify the Consumer of any change in these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days from the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the Consumer.
57. When he does not agree with the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without owing compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify the Trader within one month of receiving the notification under the preceding Article.
58. In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure laid down in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
59. All issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.